Exclusive online auction NOW CLOSED
Important funds have been raised for vulnerable communities in Cornwall with this wonderfully dynamic, fun auction conducted over the past couple of weeks. The following fabulous auction lots have been generously donated to help us raise these essential resources – thank you so very much!!
- a week’s stay for up to 6 people at Apartment 306 at the St Moritz Hotel, Trebetherick – escape to the breathtaking North Cornish Coast with a 1 week stay for up to 6 people at one of the St Moritz Hotel’s 5 star self catering apartments. The apartment has 3 bedrooms and guests will have full use of the hotel’s leisure facilities. Available from October to March and excluding school holidays.
- a week’s stay for up to 8 people at Half Way Tree, Rock – enjoy a wonderful week at this light and spacious 4 bedroom holiday home in Rock, complete with its own outdoor heated swimming pool. Available in either May or September, excluding school holidays.
- a 2-night break at a luxury Shepherd’s Hut near Polzeath – enjoy a peaceful weekend in an authentic Shepherds Hut set in a field of wild flowers with amazing views over open farmland. A perfect retreat to relax and unwind, complete with wood fired hot tub, just a few minutes drive from Polzeath beach. Stay available any time other than bank holidays and school holidays.
- a classic bottle of Hicks & Healey Cornish Whiskey in a presentation box including 2 specially branded glasses – the culmination of an idea forged from the perfect partnership of expertise in brewing and innovation in distillation, this single malt Classic English Whiskey is a rare and sought-after spirit. A true taste of excellence that would make a wonderful gift.
- 50 x bags of Wildwood kiln dried logs – keep warm this winter with a delivery of 50 bags of Wildwood, sustainable, British, kiln dried firewood.
- 2 x tickets for any of the Eden Sessions 2021 at the iconic Eden Project – this is a rare opportunity to see some sold out bands at one of the most spectacular venues in the world. The 2021 Lineup includes My Chemical Romance, Lionel Richie and The Script.
- a 2-night stay in a deluxe suite at The Old Hall, Ely with a bottle of Prosecco on arrival – an opportunity to enjoy a relaxing two night break at this sumptuous B&B. The Old Hall is a superb country retreat set within a mile of the heart of historic Ely, Cambridgehire.
- a silver or gold plated charm from She Sells Sea Shells – renowned Cornish jeweller Emily Nott Bower casts jewellery from Cornish nature, from acorns to starfish. Her silver cowrie on a velvet ribbon is one of her bestsellers and here she offers the rare chance to have it gold plated, making it even more unique. A wonderful Christmas present to yourself or a loved one!
- a 3-course dinner for up to 6 people cooked by one of the UK’s most exciting & influential young chefs, Cornwall’s own Tim Spedding delivered to your door – brilliant Chef, Tim Spedding, formerly of The Ledbury, Coombeshead, and the Clove Club, will prepare and deliver a restaurant quality three course meal for up to 6 people to your home in Cornwall. The menu will feature seasonal ingredients sourced from from artisan Cornish suppliers. Designed for maximum enjoyment for the guest and requiring minimal reheating. Everything will be hand made and wrapped in compostable packaging.
- a 2-hour interior design consultation with Interior Designer Nicola O’Mara, anywhere in Cornwall – Nicola O’Mara is an award winning interior designer with over 20 years experience remodelling homes, ski chalets and designing new builds. Nicola will spend 2 hours with you, coming up with creative ideas for your Cornish home.
- a 1-night dinner, bed and breakfast stay at a choice of one of St Austell Brewery’s fabulous sites – your chance to bid for a one night dinner, bed and breakfast break for two people. The dinner allowance is £80 worth of vouchers to be spent on food and drink. This prize is redeemable until 31st Dec 2021 and excludes June, July, August and all bank holidays. The prize is non transferable and subject to room availability.
- a 2-course lunch for 4 people at The Old Coastguard, in a seaside hotel in the Cornish fishing village of Mousehole – Head Chef Jamie Porter overseas a traditional Brasserie menu that takes great ingredients and gives them a very simple but classic treatment with a menu that changes with the seasons.
- win your own weight in St Austell Brewery’s Tribute – a unique opportunity to bid for your own weight in St Austell’s Brewery’s Tribute! Tribute is a favourite throughout the South West and one of the rest of the UK’s fastest growing premium cask ales.
- a Paul Jackson Lobster Bowl – this stunning bowl which is 12″ across and 4″ deep was created by the renowned studio potter Paul Jackson. This piece captures both summer in Cornwall as well as the special marine life found around the Cornish shores.
- a 2-course supper for 2 people at The Gurnard’s Head, West Cornwall – located on the North Cornish Coast, between St Just and St Ives, the Gurnard’s Head serves a fresh, seasonal menu which never disappoints.
- ‘Social Distancing’ by Cornish seascape artist Helen Bull – this is your chance to own a stunning 76cm x 66cm original oil painting.
- a 1-hour spa treatment plus a 2-course lunch for 2 people at the Living Space, Watergate Bay Hotel